- Gentle, natural face scrub for dry and dehydrated skin
- Exfoliate skin and buff away dry, dead skin
- Sustainably made from repurposed Arabica coffee grounds
- Refreshing citrus scent
- Blended with rosehip oil and shea butter to moisturise post-scrub
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Made in the UK
- Palm oil-free
- Vegan-friendly & cruelty-free
This coffee face scrub is made for dry, dehydrated skin with rosehip, sweet orange and lemon verbena essential oils. The orange oil acts as both an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory – perfect for soothing redness and irritation, then the uplifting lemon verbena helps tone the skin. With strong antiseptic properties, it can help treat acne and spots for a clear complexion.
This face scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from London artisan coffee shops. By repurposing these coffee grounds, the makers Upcircle are helping to fight our waste problem – which we think is great! Coffee grounds are also great for protecting skin against spots, wrinkles and fine lines.